If you have no idea how to please and surprise a child for the New Year holidays, use the materials of this article. Compositions of sweets will add solemnity and beauty, add color to the festive table. In this article we will tell you about the brightest gifts. You do not know how to make a sweet Christmas tree or New Year's topiary? Then step-by-step master classes are for you.
Content of this article:
Master class: bouquet of poppies
To make a festive bouquet you will need:
- 7 truffle sweets;
- corrugated paper;
- wide, narrow satin ribbons;
- decorative mesh;
- scissors, cutting pliers;
- floristic wire;
- wooden skewer;
- tape tape;
- artificial greenery for decoration;
Let's proceed directly to making a bouquet:
- Cut the wire into four equal lengths. Thin satin ribbon to cut into strips of 25 cm.
- Seven rectangles with sides of 18 x 12 cm should be cut out of corrugated paper.
- Then from the rectangles it is necessary to make trapezium.
- Place the trapezoid on the rectangle, put the candy in the middle and wrap it all in a tight bundle.
- Insert the wire from the side where the base is in the bundle, but do not pierce it.
- Wrap the paper around the floral wire and do not forget to fasten it with tape.
- Using a satin ribbon, tie the top of the bundle. Straighten the edges of the paper, forming poppy petals. By analogy, create the remaining six colors.
- The resulting flowers attach to the skirt tape. Also do not forget to decorate the composition with greens. It remains to wrap a bouquet of mesh, add a bow.
Gifts for children from sweets
Sweet crafts like our children. There is nothing more extravagant and enchanting than a hand-made candy.return to menu ↑
Making together: Raffaello tulips
Bouquets of live tulips, as a rule, are short-lived. To enjoy the beauty of the bouquet for a long time, you can create it from sweets, which after admiring, you can enjoy it.
For the manufacture of children's bouquet will need:
- corrugated paper;
- floristic wire;
- double sided tape;
- thread and tape tape.
So, we proceed directly to making a bouquet:
- Bend the end of the wire to make a loop, wrap it with scotch tape and attach Rafaello.
- Then cut the corrugated paper into strips three centimeters wide.
- Each such strip must be divided into three parts. Make thinning in the middle of the strips.
- Then the strip in the middle must be twisted and folded in half, slightly stretching in the middle. By analogy, make two more of the same petals.
- Finished petals must be wrapped around Raffaello, as if laying on top of each other.
- Fix the petals in this position with a thread, cut off the extra parts.
- It is advisable to wrap the base of the bud with adhesive tape for greater structural strength.
- For the manufacture of sheets will need two rectangles with dimensions of 10 by 3 centimeters. Then from these rectangles you need to cut out leaves of any shape to your taste. But it is desirable that they all resemble each other. You can use a piece. The wire must be covered with tape.
- The leaves must be secured against each other. It should make a beautiful tulip.
- Similarly, create several flowers for a full bouquet. Then all these flowers must be collected in a bouquet and decorated with ribbon, bows or decorative greenery.
It will be interesting to you:REVIEW: How to make flowers from corrugated paper with your own hands? 125 Photos and 5 simple workshopsreturn to menu ↑
Making together: New Year's Topiary
If you include a little imagination, you can originally present the most ordinary gift.
Topiary is a delicious, beautiful surprise for children of all ages. He will decorate the table for the holiday. The lovers of sweets should appreciate the gift, because in this product there will be enough of them.
To make a gift you will need:
- A long, flat stick that will act as a rod.
- Flower pot.
- Foam ball.
- Ribbon white and golden hues.
- Glue gun.
- Round candy with a gold wrapper.
- Fabric white flowers and beads.
So, we proceed directly to making a gift.
- The first step is to deal with the rod, which must be carefully wrapped with white tape. Then plug the rod in the middle of the container.
- The remaining space in the pot should take a white cloth. After that, glue the foam ball to the rod. Next, the ball must be pasted sweets.
- You need to glue the ball so that there is no empty space on it. For beauty, you need to put some sweets and beads on the pot.
- After you have done all this, you need to tie a bow on the improvised trunk of the product.
It will be interesting to you:OVERVIEW: How to make Bulk paper crafts with your own hands? 6 Step-by-step master classes for your decorreturn to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
Master class: "Christmas sleigh"
Christmas sleighs look spectacular. To make a gift, we need:
- Two striped sucking sweets in the shape of a hook.
- Chocolates to be used as a base.
- About eight pieces of candy a little smaller than the previous ones.
- Ribbon bright color.
- Decorative bow.
- Glue gun.
We proceed directly to the manufacture of a gift.
Using glue gun attach caramel candy to the base. Then on this basis it is necessary to put smaller candies in ascending order.
Each candy should be fixed with a small amount of glue. Then tie the sleigh with a ribbon. Decorate the composition with a bow.
Master class: Christmas tree
The basis for the product will be a bottle.If it is a gift to the child, then use baby champagne.
For the manufacture of this gift we need:
- Green tinsel.
- Chocolate candies.
- Ribbon golden shade.
- Glue gun or, in its absence, double-sided tape.
- Decoration for the top of the Christmas tree.
- Small details for decorating the composition.
We proceed directly to the manufacture of a gift.
The bottle must be covered from top to bottom with green tinsel. It is necessary to wrap in a spiral. In this position, the tinsel is glued to the bottle with double-sided tape or glue.
Candy must be attached to the bottle, a little pushing tinsel.
Place sweets in any order. Ribbon bows decorate the Christmas tree, placing them in a chaotic manner.
In the same way, decorate the Christmas tree with snowflakes and beads. Do not forget to decorate the top of the composition. If there is no bottle available, then you can use a cardboard or some other sufficiently stable base.
It will be interesting to you:OVERVIEW: DIY handicrafts made from natural materials (+185 Photos). Your child can do this!return to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
Master class: a gift from fruit
A great idea for a children's gift is a bouquet of candy and fruit. They look beautiful and will be a great solution if you do not want to present the usual flowers.
Such a bouquet can be made independently, one has only to be patient. In such compositions use a variety of fruits, sweets and decorative materials. How to make a bouquet of fruit yourself?
For a bouquet, you can use oranges, limes, tangerines. All components of the bouquet must be fixed on wooden skewers. If you plan to use sweets in wrappers, then attach them to skewers with glue.
After completion of the preparatory work, all skewers must be stuck in a floral sponge or polystyrene cube and wrapped with tape.
The bouquet can be decorated with satin ribbons and other decorative materials. For the period of transportation of the composition, it must be wrapped in film in order to maintain hygiene.
It will be interesting to you:OVERVIEW: Decoupage bottles for the New Year (170+ Photos). DIY jewelry. New ideas and workshopsreturn to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
Some more sweet ideas
As a rule, sweet crafts like our kids. There is nothing more extravagant and enchanting than a handicraft of sweets. Yes, and the teacher in the kindergarten will be delighted with the fact that her pupils make such beautiful gifts that can be eaten in the future, through joint efforts.return to menu ↑
Sweet Christmas tree
On the eve of the New Year holidays, an item called “Sweet Christmas Tree” will be especially relevant among children. For its manufacture may need the following materials:
- Cone and fir branches, candy (not too large), cardboard paper, glue and several types of scotch, the basis for the future Christmas tree (can be made with the cut of wood), toys for the future Christmas tree.
- Cardboard must be twisted in the form of a cone, as the future basis for our Christmas tree. Connect the ends with glue. Next, you should glue the first row, which will consist of cones and fir twigs. This next covers the base and cone connection. Under the Christmas tree, you can put an ornament in the form of a tangerine. Then it should be glued with a double-sided tape of candy around the base. It is desirable that the wrapper is also green.
- First row cover with sprigs of spruce or fir. So, the alternation of candy and twigs will be our bright hand-made article. The top of the head should be tightly wrapped with string and set on it Christmas-tree decoration.
- Spruce or fir branches are recommended to glue tightly.
And now - our Christmas tree is ready.Children will be happy to hand-made, willing to take part in its creation.return to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
Beautiful gifts can be made quickly and easily. Moreover, such materials are available and simple. A little imagination and you can surprise your loved ones.return to menu ↑
VIDEO: Christmas tree of sweets - do it yourself
Original DIY gifts
Making a Christmas tree out of candy
PHOTO GALLERY (more than 90 photos)
Want to surprise loved ones and treat? Then the crafts from candy for the New Year is exactly what you need. We have collected the most relevant workshops that will step by step help you to make beautiful and delicious crafts. After reviewing the information, please leave your comments with arguments in the comments. They will be useful to other readers. Your opinion is very important to us. Thank you for your participation. We appreciate your every review and your time.
- Originality. Crafts from sweets will always please the eye.
- The gift can be stored for quite a long time.
- For every taste and wallet.
- Individual intolerance to chocolate.
- Crafts from sweets should be stored in a cool place, so as not melted chocolate.